Beecot Quickscan for Management and maintenance
Do you know which assets you manage?
Do the Beecot quickscan
BIM the source data
You have an IWMS to manage all your assets, planned maintenance and all compliance obligations. An IWMS is powerful for asset management, but only if your overview is complete. Beecot helps you get your Assets database in order by using Augmented Reality for accurate control of your building and BIM model. Discover where assets are missing or incorrect and link them directly to your IWMS for a complete overview.
A trend has started towards management based on BIM. a very logical next step after the adoption of BIM for design and construction, BIM solves many challenges during the management phase and adds value. Validate your asset data so that you have one source file that you can use for all your processes, such as generating your MJOB, surfaces and type of floor finishing for the request for a cleaning tender, and the connection of space management with the FMIS/IWMS system . The quality of your BIM data is essential. Beecot helps you bring your model to the level of a digital twin.
Beecot provides insight into your assets. Do you want to know how BIM can transform your project during the management phase? Find out with the Beecot Asset Management Quickscan! We perform an initial check, randomly verify assets and provide insight into your model status and database accuracy.
The check takes place for the following deviations:
- Geometry (is there a significant deviation between reality and what is shown in the model)
- Objects that are present in reality, but not in the model
- Objects present in the model but not in reality
What do I get?
- A recording by 2 of our inspectors
- Insight into the completeness of all assets. You will receive a report clearly indicating which deviations were found
- The BCF file (BuildingSmart open standard) of all issues identified during the quick scan. This can be supplied to (external) modellers, so that the BIM data can be updated
- A presentation of what BIM for management can look like and what the steps are to get there
What do I have to supply??
- Een RVT of IFC bestand (voorkeur voor RVT indien beschikbaar) van de aspectmodellen
- Toegang organiseren tot de ruimten die gecontroleerd dienen te worden in het betreffende gebouw(deel)
Costs and planning
- The costs of a quick scan are €995
- Planning in consultation, between 2-6 weeks after order placement
- Beecot BV
- Europalaan 400
- 3526 KS Utrecht
- +31 (0) 85 40 00 246