connect inspection data to your model
Inspect efficiently using AR
Inspecting becomes faster and easier using Augmented Reality. Moreover you can connect your inspection data to the applicable BIM object, making the data more valuable.
Create your custom checklist per inspection
- Define which objects and parameters need to be inspected so they are highlighted for quick finding
- Define which aspects and parameters need inspection
- Define which assets or aspects need foto proof
Be sure you have checked it all
Beecot Inspect tracks your progress. The floor plan gets coloured according to the inspection status. This way you are sure you have not missed a bit.
It works really efficient as you are guided to the next object to inspect automatically.
Inspection data available
- Connect inspection data to the applicable BIM object
- Use the latest inspection as template for the next
- All (historical) inspection data available for analysis
- View fotos in context, fotos are linked to the applicable BIM object and the location and viewpoint is sent as meta data
- Demonstrable compliant
Inspect smoke detectors, fire hose reels, handmelders and fire compartments based on your BIM model
Inspect all tap points based on your BIM model. Know for sure you have all tap points in your database.
Periodically perform condition scoring using BIM. Connect data and fotos to the applicable object.